LEAD had cooperated with the local authority – Municipality of Tripoli through their entitled project: “Improvement of Development Process and Local Governance in the Municipality of Tripoli”, funded by the European Union, by accomplishing the assessment and its subsequent tasks of different healthcare centers located in the most vulnerable communities of “JABAL MOHSEN”, “TABBANEH” and “GHURABA”.
LEAD had followed a systematic methodology in assessing these centers by relying on the Primary Healthcare Centers’ standards set by the Lebanese Ministry of Public Health. The assessment framework has led to the following deliverables:
- Identify the gaps in term of equipment and medical services
- Elaborate the tender dossier for the procurement of the needed medical equipment and health care services
- Suggest the necessary institutional and administrative steps to be realized by the Municipality of Tripoli to support the Healthcare Centers and ensure their sustainability
- Assist in the drafting and elaboration of the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between the Healthcare Centers and both the Ministry of Public Health and the Ministry of Social Affairs to ensure sustainability of the centers
- Assist in the realization of the awareness campaigns about several health-related topics and the realization of the brochures and leaﬂets
The hottest deals and discounts in your inbox!